We welcome the views of parents and collect this information in many different ways. We hold regular meetings including:
- Curriculum Meetings (September)
- Parent Information Meetings (two per term)
- INSPIRE Mornings (Spring term)
- Parent Evenings (termly)
- Focus Curriculum Meetings (by arrangement with each area of the school)
- Information Meetings Regarding National Tests (Spring term)
We also carry out questionnaires and ask for feedback about learning throughout the school year.
Parents also have the opportunity to record their views through the Government's online questionnaire portal - Parent View. Please click here to record your views.