8.75 Hours Pay Grade 16 - £16626 Per Annum Pro Rata
The Governors of this popular school are looking to recruit a Midday Supervisor to supervise pupils during midday break, ensure that the children eat meals safely and behave appropriately.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A caring and enthusiastic Midday Supervisor to ensure the children have a happy and safe lunchtime experience
- An understanding of how to form good relationships with children
- A patient and positive approach
The school can offer:
- An opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive, experienced and enthusiastic whole school team
- A commitment to personal development.
- A caring and innovative environment
Candidates are invited to contact the school and arrange to visit and meet with the Head Teacher. If you would like to arrange this, please book an appointment via phone 01935 742902 or email email@example.com.
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust include; a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent to the school office by post or email the School Office Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 25th January 2019
Interview date: 31st January 2019
This post will commence: 4th February 2019