Welcome to the Year 6 page!
We hope that you had a great Christmas break and that you are now ready for the Spring Term.
Overview of topics
- Maths: Ratio and Proportion; Shape and Measure; Statistics; Algebra; Daily arithmetic; Weekly target lessons.
- Literacy: Instructions; Short Narratives; Grammar revision.
- Science: Classification; Electricity.
- Geography: Physical Geography: Mountains, Volcanoes, Rivers, Biomes, Climates.
- RE: 'Gospel': what would Jesus do?
- Computing: Revision guides.
OVERVIEW OF EVENTS
- Class 13 INSPIRE morning: 10.1.18
- Class 14 INSPIRE morning: 11.1.18
- Spirituality Day: 22.1.18
- London Trip: 22.2.18
- Book Week: Beginning 26.1.18
- Science Week: Beginning 12.1.18
- Literacy and Maths: Will be set on Friday and will be due the following Wednesday.
Please ensure that your children are reading at home daily, and that they are also completing their spelling SACAWAC sheets daily.
With the SATs approaching, there may be additional homework to aid revision.